Terms & Conditions and all that Legal Shizz
All the information we collect and use is strictly controlled, and regulated by the Data Protection Act. We don't distribute or sell your information on and we're even careful with your cookies. If it was your Chunky Monkey ice cream we had to look after,then we could promise nothing !
1.Pitstop Bits Garage is committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with GDPR regulations.
2. We will not email you unless you have given us your consent by supplying your email address.
3. By giving an email address you warrant that you have the legal right to do so and that this is your personal email address and not that of anyone else.
4. The data we collect will only be used by Pitstop Bits Garage to send you relevant information regarding products that we sell.
5. We will not sell or pass on the data to third parties without your explicit consent. We could probably sell your names and emails to Stan down at The Rose and Crown as he is bit of a scammer but frankly we can't be assed.
6. The type of information we collect about you may include your name, email address and in the case of orders your postal address.
7. This information is collected when you enter your information on this website or provide us with the information by email or other method of contact. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
8. We will endeavour to keep the information we hold about you up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a suitable request. If there are inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct the data as promptly as we can. .
9. When we contact you we will give you the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can also unsubscribe at any time by simply emailing email@example.com with 'Unsubscribe Pitstop bits Newsletter' in the subject line. We will endeavour to unsubscribe the email address that the message has been sent from within 80 hours of receiving the email. We cannot guarantee unsubscription unless these steps are followed exactly.
10. The personal information that we hold will be securely held in a very large Ikea plastic bag in accordance with our own internal security policy and the prevailing law.
11. If we intend to transfer your information outside the European Economic Area then we will always obtain your consent.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for misuse of data if all reasonable attempts have been made to secure it and protect it from such misuse..
14. If you have any questions or comments about privacy or data, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. We reserve the right to cancel orders and issue a refund if we feel that fulfilling the order may lead to a financial loss us or for any other reason. You will be informed before order fulfillment if your order is to be cancelled and refunded.
16. Orders cannot be cancelled once placed unless in exceptional circumstances - purchasing from the shop is a legally binding contract and payment has completed. We incur costs after purchase has occurred, whether internally or from third party providers. In exceptional circumstances, orders may be fully or partially refunded (usually at 90% for orders of £100 and under, or 95% for orders over £100). Partial refunds are used to cover administration costs, restocking charges and other fees incurred.
'You' - The customer.Lovely lovely customer.
'Us, We' - a company that makes superior car mugs and other funky shizz..
Products' - Stuff 'we' make or sell. Car mugs & shizz !
We reserve the right to refuse orders or to make product substitutions when it is reasonable for us to do so. You may be annoyed if this happens. So we will let you know if it does.
Specifications of products may vary and photographs are illustrative only. We do try and keep pictures up to date but the pub is always very tempting,
'All images and text found on this website are protected by copyright and must not be reproduced or copied without the express permission of Pit stop Bits.
Pitstop Bits Garage is based in the UK.
Just around the corner from the Vane Arms Pub and opposite Big Bobs tractor barn.